Ford 3,100 PSI Gas-Powered Pressure Washer with Built-in Soap Tank
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3,100 max. PSI with 2.5 GPM Flow Rate
- 208cc OHV Engine & 3 Piston Axial Cam Pump with Heavy Duty Powder Coated Frame
- Featuring a convenient On-Board Adjustable Soap Tank so you can use your favorite cleaning agent to tackle tough dirt and debris
- The Ergonomic Spray Gun and added 6 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Standard Soap Nozzle and Turbo Nozzle) provide more effective cleaning power on a variety of surfaces.
- A 30’ High Pressure Hose and Cushion Grip Fold Down Handle with Large 12” Never-Flat wheels with chrome F-150 inspired rims make maneuvering and storing this pressure washer a breeze.
- CARB/EPA/CSA Approves and backed by a 2 year limited warranty
Details: When the job gets tough, the tough get going with the Ford FPWG-3100H-J gas powered pressure washer. Incorporating a massive 212 CC 7.0 HP OHV, EPA, CARB and CSA approved, four-stroke, extended-life, horizontal shaft gasoline engine with a three-piston, Italian-designed Annovi Reverberi, axial cam brass pump, this unit creates 3100 PSI at 2.5 GPM for an astounding 7750 cleaning units.
Add to this a turbo nozzle which oscillates the water for even more cleaning power thereby making it capable of the biggest, toughest, dirtiest jobs in a fraction of the time. With five color-coded dispersion tips, brass bearing trigger control, brass hose connects; powder-coat “hand truck” frame with fold down handle; 10” oversized, no-flat, pneumatic, wheels for ease of rolling up stairs; 30’ nylon wrapped, PVC pressure hose and a dual chemical tank that allows you to control the chemical mix, the FPWG-3100H-J will be a workhorse in your garage or on the job site.