- 15.6 inch wide-view 4K UHD 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with 92% screen to body ratio
- Innovative ScreenPad: 5.65-inch interactive touchscreen trackpad that adapts to your needs for smarter control and multitasking
- Latest 10th generation Intel Core i7-10510U Quad Core Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.9 GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q discrete graphics
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD and 16GB RAM
- Works with Amazon Alexa Voice Service that helps you with tasks, entertainment, general information, and more.
- Built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB Type C, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.0 and SD card reader (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Sleek and lightweight 3.6 lbs for comfortable portability
- MIL-STD 810G military standard for reliability and durability
- Windows 10 Home
Details: ZenBook 15 heralds a new era of ultraportable design, with an ultracompact, ultralight chassis. Featuring the four-sided NanoEdge display, ZenBook 15 is 12% smaller than the previous generation ZenBook 15 (UX530) and weighs only 3.6 lbs. The new ScreenPad 2.0 upgrades the traditional laptop experience, adding an interactive secondary touchscreen that enhances your productivity and gives you endless possibilities. Its intuitive smartphone-like interface lets you easily manage tasks and create your own seamless multitasking workflow.
There’s a series of handy ASUS utility apps to boost productivity including Quick Key — for one-tap automation of complex keyboard sequences — along with Handwriting, Number Key, Doc Xpert, Slide Xpert and Sheet Xpert. ScreenPad 2.0 intelligently fits many apps into the 5.65-inch touchscreen, and you can effortlessly add apps to ScreenPad for instant access. The newly-optimized ScreenPad experience ensures that your favorite apps, such as Evernote and Spotify, will work perfectly on this secondary display right away, without the need for a ScreenPad-specific version.
ASUS also works closely with third party developers, including video-editing software developer Corel, to optimize adaptive ScreenPad tools for the ultimate productivity — and there’s much more to come. *The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Package Dimensions: 17.7 x 10.5 x 2.9 inches
Binding: Personal Computers