Marcy Smith Cage Workout Machine Total Body Training Home Gym System with Linear Bearing Md-9010G, Silver (MD-9010)
- All-steel construction – This home gym system is made with heavy-duty steel frame reinforced with durable powder coated finish. It utilizes sturdy aircraft cable With a tensile strength of 2, 000 lb. That’s guaranteed to withstand intense long-lasting use
- Multi-functional press arms – this versatile weight system home gym is designed with dual Action press arms. The press arms allow you to perform a variety of arm and chest exercises to develop your biceps, triceps, pectorals, and other muscle groups!
- Dual-action leg developer – featuring a dual-function leg developer with six oversize rocker pads and a row/curl bar, This unit comes with a pivot point that facilitates proper body form during workouts, allowing maximum effect on targeted muscle groups
- Olympic free-weight rack – engage in intense weightlifting or strength training right in the comfort of your home! It includes 6 weight plate pegs that are built into the frame, letting you organize weights/barbells on the machine for easy accessibility
- All-in-one workout station –This complete training system features an innovative structure that combines arm and leg stations for strengthening different muscle groups and executing comprehensive workouts, limiting the need to switch between gym equipment
- Cage assembled dimensions: 70” L x 83” W x 86” H || Bench assembled dimensions: 75” L x 28.5” W x 47” H
Rack up a more muscular body and achieve stronger physique with the Marcy MD-9010G Smith Cage System. Engage in intensive training without having to leave the comforts of your home or paying club membership fees with this gym fitness equipment!
This home gym system is made of a heavy-duty steel frame. Finished with a powder coating, the steelwork effectively resists damage from intense use, guaranteeing you an investment that is built to last! It’s off-the-floor base frame design provides increased stability when you perform exercises.
This Marcy cage is equipped with dual-function press arms that are ideal for performing upper-body exercises. The lateral bar, furthermore, is perfect for pulldown exercises, which develop both the chest and the back while building shoulder strength. For dedicated bicep workouts using dumbbells or weights, the free-weight rack allows you to store an optional Olympic bar so you can easily perform strength training without having to switch to a different workout station.
The machine can be cleaned using a damp cloth and mild non-abrasive detergent. The press arms allow you to perform a variety of arm and chest exercises to develop your biceps, triceps, pectoralis, and other muscle groups.DUAL-ACTION LEG DEVELOPER– Featuring a dual-function leg developer with six oversized rocker pads and a row/curl bar, this unit comes with a pivo
You also won’t have any excuse for missing out on leg day, as this equipment showcases a leg station that allows you to add some muscle to your lower body. Work out your hamstrings, quadriceps, and glutes with the leg developer that includes a pivot point that aligns knee joints and helps keep them in a proper position, avoiding incorrect body form that can lead to injury. It also ensures proper muscle isolation so you can effectively target the development of specific muscle groups. Its diamond-plated foot brace ensures that you won’t slip during seated rowing exercises.
Package Dimensions: 84.0 x 64.0 x 8.0 inches