Color: Rose Gold/Vr50 Brown Gradient
- Oakley Plutonite Lenses provide 100% UV Protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley?s lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle. 6 base lens geometry with HDO. 25% light transmission
- Ultra-lightweight C-5 alloy frame material with acetate stem, which is created by fusing together five metallic compounds, to create an ultra-strong chassis.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Contact only happens at the bridge of the nose and behind the temples.
- No-snag nose pads are adjustable and hassle-free nose pads that will not snag or pull on hair when transition eyewear from the top of your head to face.
- Sunglass case and Microbag included to clean and protect your Oakley sunglasses.
- Visit the Oakley brand shop to view the entire Oakley assortment by clicking on the Oakley logo above.
Details: For the first time, Oakley blended the beauty of a lightweight C5-wire front with the warm tones of an acetate stem – making the Oakley Feedback sunglasses the first wire frame sunglass that is truly designed for the active woman. Each pair of Feedback sunglasses sport Oakley's famous Plutonite lenses that block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm, snag-free adjustable nose pads Oakley's Three-Point Fit system designed for comfort and everyday wear.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 3.5 x 2.7 inches