Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
- Compact electric motocross bike with powerful 650-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 17 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride. Battery life Up to 40 mins
- Pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor
- Recommended for ages 16 and older (220-pound weight limit); 90-day warranty . Initial charge time: 12 hours.Failure to recharge the battery at least once a month may result in a battery that will no longer accept a charge.
The Razor Dirt Rocket MX650 motocross dirt rocket that gives a real off-road experience. Speeds up to 17 mph and hold up to 220 lbs. Rear adjustable suspension and front inverted authentic motocross suspension fork.
Authentic motorcycle-style spoke wheels with large knobby tires, 16" front and 14" rear, and inner tubes. Chain drive with automatic adjuster. Shatter proof plastic fairings and fenders. Easy to assemble and tools included.
The high-performance, electric powered Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket is ideal for teens (ages 16 and up) who want to enjoy an authentic dirt bike experience without breaking the bank.
The Dirt Rocket's powerful motor carries riders at speeds of up to 17 miles per hour--more than enough for most bumpy dirt trails--and can cruise for up to 10 miles (or 40 minutes) on a single charge.
At the same time, the bike's dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver a smooth and comfortable ride regardless of the terrain, so the fun isn't restricted to flat pavement. A
s a final bonus, the Dirt Rocket's variable-speed, chain-driven motor is extremely quiet, a marked contrast to traditional gas-powered motocross bikes. Other details include 16- and 14-inch pneumatic knobby tires for a maximum power transfer, authentic dirt bike frame geometry, Supercross inspired design, and folding metal foot pegs.
The MX650, which requires roughly eight hours to fully charge, offers a maximum weight limit of 140 pounds. It's also backed by a 90-day warranty. Features: Twist-grip throttle acceleration control Double crown fork 16-inch (front) and 14-inch (back) pneumatic knobby tires Folding metal foot pegs Hand-operated front and rear disc brakes Adjustable riser handlebars Chain driven motor for quiet yet powerful operation Rechargeable Battery Tools included
Motor: 650 watts Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use (approximately 10 miles) Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid batteries Battery charge time: Approximately 8 hours Speed: Up to 17 MPH Maximum rider weight: 220 pounds Ages: 16+ Dimensions: 56 x 24.5 x 36 inches (LxWxH) Product weight: 98 pounds
Package Dimensions: 47.0 x 25.4 x 13.5 inches