How to Clean Suede Shoes?
Suede shoes are unquestionably easy to maintain shoes. With the right care, a good pair of shoes made with high quality suede can last for decades. Most people discard their suede shoes not because of actual damage, but because they are dirty.
But with the right care and maintenance with certain products, you can keep your suede shoes beautiful for many years to come. Let's see how to clean suede shoes in 6 simple steps
- ✅ Clean dry stains using Saphir Gommadin Suede Eraser
- ✅ Shampoo and Deep Clean with the Suede Saphir Omni Nettoyant
- ✅ Insert the newspaper and allow to dry
- ✅ Brush the shoes again with the Suede Cleaning Brush
- ✅ Update condition and color using Saphir Renovateur Conditioning Spray
- ✅ Using Invulner Waterproofing Spray make your suede shoes waterproof