How to Tie Your Shoe?
- First you need to make sure your shoelace is unbuttoned.
- Then you should cross the two shoelaces to make it look like an x.
- You will then want to pull both ends so they are tight.
- Next, you are going to want to make a hoop to look like a rabbit ear, but leave a bead undone.
- After making a hoop and leaving a bead undone, you will want to wrap the undone bead around the hoop.
- After you've wrapped the undone cord around the hoop, you'll want to put it in the small opening that you are going to make with the undone cord and pull it up so it looks like you have to loop
- Now you know how to tie your shoes
Thankyou for visiting dilutee . Feel free to Browse Dilutee Products, go through our ongoing offers, promotions and deals! Click Here