Charcoal Teeth Whitener
Yes! Activated charcoal is the not so secret ingredient. It is an oxidized version of charcoal and can be used to effectively whiten teeth. It removes external stains from your teeth without the use of toxic chemicals used in many commercial tooth whitening products. Using activated charcoal powder to whiten your teeth also promotes good oral health and can change the pH balance in your mouth, helping to reduce things that cause cavities, gum disease and bad breath.
Instant bleaching activated charcoal is 100% natural. It naturally whitens teeth, polishes teeth, strengthens enamel and detoxifies your mouth without any chemicals and added nasties.
With the addition of our bamboo toothbrush, you have all the tools to get your smile on point naturally!
How to use:
Simply dip a wet toothbrush into the fine, odorless and tasteless black dust. Brush in small gentle circles for two minutes. Spit it out carefully, rinse really well and you’re done.
- 1. Wet toothbrush slightly.
- 2. Remove excess water from brush.
- 3. Dip brush into the charcoal powder.
- 4. Dab off excess powder (a little goes a long way).
- 5. Brush teeth like normal, for 1-2 minutes.
- 6. Rinse mouth thoroughly to remove the charcoal. Spit directly into the sink and use water to keep the sink clean.
How often can i brush?: Can be used twice every day.
*Due to high demand, product may be delayed 2 - 3 weeks.