Standing Fan, 4 Speed Fan with Remote Control
Rowenta VU5550 Turbo Silence Oscillating Fan
- POWERFUL AIRFLOW - Delivers exceptionally strong airflow (up to 2436 Cu. Ft./Min.) for immediate sensation of intense fresh air
- ULTRA-QUIET OPERATION - 4 extremely silent speeds of airflow (3 mid-to-high or Turbo Boost) for optimum comfort, even at night; noise ranks from 40 to 57 dB, which equals noise levels recorded in a library
- OSCILLATING HEAD - 16" oscillating head with 5 uniquely engineered extra-powerful blades; can be set to stationary for targeted airflow; pivots up to 90 degrees in all directions (left, right, up, and down)
- CARRY HANDLE & ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - Built-in handle for effortless transport; adjustable height from 42" to 54"
- MANUAL CONTROLS & REMOTE - Manual control dial for easy speed adjustments; remote control included for added convenience
- NOTE: Unplug the fan before carrying out any maintenance work. You can clean the unit with a slightly damp cloth. Never let water into the unit. Use a vacuum cleaner to clean the front grid. Never use abrasive products, which might damage the fan's appearance.
Details: Ideal for home or office, the VU5551 Turbo Silence 4-speed oscillating 16-inch pedestal fan is the most powerful and quiet pedestal fan by Rowenta, outperforming leading competitive products both in airflow and silence. Select from three mid-to-high or Turbo Boost speeds for the feeling of an extra-powerful blast of instant fresh air. The speed settings can be quickly adjusted manually or with the remote control. The oscillating five-blade fan head pivots up to 90 degrees in all directions (left, right, up, and down), and can be set to stationary for targeted airflow. Other highlights include adjustable height (42 to 54 inches), a stable base, and a built-in handle for effortless transport from one room to another. Enjoy everyday cooling comfort without giving up valuable peace and quiet with the Rowenta Turbo Silence oscillating pedestal fan.Its important to unplug your fan before carrying out any maintenance work. You can clean the unit with a slightly damp cloth. Never let water into the unit. Use a vacuum cleaner to clean the front grid. Never use abrasive products which might damage the appearance of your appliance.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 22.0 x 8.5 inches